HeartCare Western Australia brings together the combined knowledge and experience of 15 established cardiologists at its six main regional centres.
Doctors Randall Hendriks, Mark Ireland, Ben King, Donald Latchem, Allison Morton, Mark Nidorf, Vincent Paul, Peter Purnell, Pradyot Saklani, Nigel Sinclair, Isabel Tan, Peter Thompson, Angus Thompson, Alan Whelan, and Xiao-Fang Xu continue to consult in Perth with metropolitan services north to Joondalup, south to Murdoch, and east to Midland. They work together closely as a single, unified team.
HeartCare Western Australia provides the referring GP and patient convenient, considerate and efficient services, including:
- Easy access to appointments, with minimal waiting times
- Accessible, regional locations for testing and consultation
- The choice of fifteen well respected cardiologists
- Accurate, reliable results available with minimal delay
- Reduced fees on tests for pensioners and health care card holders
- Caring, well trained and informed staff